- By getting a commission, you are buying art that I have drawn, for you, based on your payed request.
- I have the right to turn down any commission.
- Based on past situations, all commissions MUST BE PAYED UP FRONT, to both insure me not getting screwed over, and you committing to the purchase of my art. Plus, you get it out of the way, and makes things easier.
- You must provide email to me (if you have not already), so that I can keep a proper record.
- You're email will be used for me to send you paypal invoices, and for record keeping.
- I will use stash to send you the final product, and to update you on previews.
- I will post the completed images on sites I go to, to further show case my work, and to provide examples of commissions I can, and have done. I also have the right to do anything I want with the art, such as make prints for cons, or for any of my online stores.
- Also, please be patient with me. You'll get your art when I can get to it! From what everyone has said so far, it's worth the wait ;D
Commission work can be found here template93.deviantart.com/gall…
Current commissions and status can be found here template93.deviantart.com/jour…
If you guys are interested, then send me a Note, saying that you want a commission.